In order to prolong the life of your non-stick frypan, please follow these simple rules:
- Remove all labels, tickets and packaging.
- Wash your pan in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- Prepare it for cooking by coating the inside with a film of oil or butter and wipe it off with a clean cloth.
- Cook your food at a moderate temperature; overheating your pan can damage the coating and the base of your pan.
- Always use wooden or plastic kitchen tools; never try to cut your food inside the pan.
- After use, your pan should be washed in warm, soapy water with a sponge.
- Do not use steel wool or abrasive materials.
- Your pan can be cleaned in the dishwasher too.
- Handles with screw fittings may loosen after a time; if it occours re-tighten using the appropriate screwdriver.