The new CERA-TECH coating from Flonal made up from special particles of silicon, represents a meaningful evolution and innovation in the field of cooking utensils. Exploiting the small dimensions of its molecules, the coating creates an extremely compact film that guarantees an excellent resistance against scratches, abrasions and high temperatures.
- Elegant outer coating in matt silicon lacquer
- Light coloured ceramic coating to make monitoring the cooking easier
- Bakelite handles and knobs, ergonomic and heatproof with a soft touch finishing for an easy and safe grip
Cera-tech, the advantages of a new experience:
- High scratch and abrasion resistance
- Allows the use of metal utensils
- Thermal resistance up to 450°C
- Ideal for crisping and browning
- Easy to clean
- Reduced environmental impact during production and lower CO2 emissions
The production cycle of CERA-TECH is achieved at low temperatures permitting notable savings in energy and consequently a reduction in the emissions of CO2. This supports an environmentally sustainable production, on which Flonal has always placed great importance.
A wide range of items easily customizable, in colors and accessories, according to the different market needs.
Full colored cardboard packaging for proper protection and increased visibility in the store.