The high thickness of the aluminum allows a perfect heat distribution during the cooking. The ergonomic soft handle ensure a safe and comfortable grip. The polished CD bottom is ideal for every kind of cook hob (induction excluded) and makes the product non-slip and extremely reliable. Finally, thanks to the forged body, Pietra Lavica oers tough and aesthetically pleasant shapes.
- MagmaTech non-stick coating, black version, enhanced with silver mineral micas
- High thickness of the aluminium body, for a uniform heat distribution
- Polished CD bottom, makes the product non-slip and extremely reliable
- Easy Cleaning outer coating
- Ergonomic handle with soft finishing, for a safe and comfortable grip
MAGMA-TECH non-stick coating: hardness and durability over time
MAGMA-TECH non-stick coating, applied in 5 layers, is designed to offer the maximum wear and scratch resistance; the mineral particles that are added to the coating constitute a real barrier that protects the coating itself even when using metal kitchen tools. A coating that, such as the stone, is able to guarantee the maximum resistance and stable performance over time.
A water based coating reinforced with mineral particles that guarantees:
- Long life
- Perfect and healthy cooking
- Non-sticking surface, metal tools proof
- Dishwasher safe
- Cooking surface easy to clean
- Suitability in case of allergy to heavy metals and nickel
- PFOA - free