Recipe by Federica Giuliani for Flonal Cookware
Ingredients (4 serves)
- 400 g of veal slices
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- ½ red onion
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and aromatic herbs to taste
- Dry white wine
- Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Cut the peppers into regular cubes.
- Cut the meat into stripes about 6-8 mm wide.
- Heat little oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Sauté the onion for three minutes, then add the peppers.
- Add the strips of meat and cook over high heat for 2-3 minutes, stir-frying with a non-stick pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend with a little dry white wine cook for few minutes, to ensure the meat is cooked at the right point and remains tender and juicy.
- Serve the dish well warm.