Recipe by Federica Giuliani for Flonal Cookware
Ingredients (4 serves)
- 350 g of fresh clean prawn tails
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ sweet red pepper
- 50 g of pre-less chickpeas
- Fine salt and soy sauce
- Parsley or other aromatic herb
- Clean the prawn tails, rinse them thoroughly and dab them with absorbent paper to remove excess water.
- Cut zucchini, carrots and pepper into julienne strips.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan, then add the peeled or poached garlic.
- Quickly fry the prawn tails.
- Add the vegetables and flavour with fine salt and a soy sauce.
- Add the pre-less chickpeas.
- Finish cooking (it will take a few minutes to ensure that the vegetables remain crisp and of a bright colour) and perfume with fresh chopped parsley.